There has never been a better time
to learn Greek!
No matter what reason underpins your desire to learn Greek, you can be confident when considering these courses that:
- They have been designed and planned according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- You will be taught by fully qualified teachers with many years of experience.
- They are offered in 3-month increments, so you can test your commitment and the school without great investment.
- Whether you are a casual or intensive learner you will be dealing with people that care deeply about achieving your learning goals at your own pace and will be there to help you every step of the way.
- They are offered by a non-profit organisation with more than 100 years history (est. 1897) and dedication to all things Greek.
If you have very little or no previous knowledge, please select the "A1.1" course for Modern Greek or "Beginners" for Ancient Greek.
Or, if you haven't already, find out more details about all the levels offered by following this link for Modern Greek or this link for Ancient Greek